Deb's assistance was extremely helpful and was available upon request, extremely prompt responses and that I could actually phone my trainer and reach her was amazing, instead of 'online only' support and waiting for days or even more than a week for a response as with some other training organisations."Toni (student)
Are you aged over 45 and looking to re-skill?
Bookkeeping is an 'in demand' profession and to help you get qualified the Australian Government, through its Skills and Training Incentive, is providing up to $2,200 (GST inclusive) to fund training to help mature age Australians to update their skills and remain in the workforce longer. You are eligible for the incentive if you:
- are aged 45-70
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- are currently employed or recently unemployed (within nine months) and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider
- have completed a Skills Checkpoint assessment that identified training opportunities through the Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program.
Find out more information about the Incentive and the Program by:
- visiting www.skillscheck.com.au
- visiting the Department of Education, Skills, and Employment website and by contacting your local Program Provider, Busy at Work or VERTO who can help you apply for the Program and potentially access the Incentive.
fns40217 certificate iv in accounting and bookkeeping
"I have been a bookkeeper for nearly 20 years and I have learnt an incredible amount of useful knowledge and skills. I wish I had have asked more questions, but I didn't want to bombard the assessor. But in the end, that is my only regret." - Beth
"Some of the best aspects of the training is that we covered areas that were unexpected, like actual cash flows, that helped my clients in the pandemic when the business owner was concerned about cash flow". - Louisa.
FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping - $1,495* -
call 1300 729 844
FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Study online, anywhere and any time
Get vital accounting knowledge and real-world accounting skills
Become a certified bookkeeper or registered BAS agent - experience criteria applies
Free 12 months student membership Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Taxation Practitioners Board approved course
Select the enrolment link to get more information.
*Payment options available.
FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
The perfect preparation for seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping within an organisation. Develops your accounting skills, using MYOB, with access to Xero Learning.
Skills Assure Provider
Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Provider
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting $4995
Good accounting is the cornerstone of successful operations. With an FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting on your resume, you will be fully qualified to hold the purse strings for any business.
An ideal course for people who have their own business, as it covers the management of budgets and forecasts, preparing business activity and instalment statements and establishing a payroll system.
Study anywhere, anytime based on what works best for you
A preferred supplier of Government-funded training programs and Traineeships
- Study online, anywhere and anytime
- Get vital accounting knowledge and real-world accounting skills
- Become a certified bookkeeper or registered BAS agent – experience criteria applies
- Latest qualification
- Free 12 months student membership Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Taxation Practitioner's Board Approved course
- Nationally recoginsed
I didn't realise before commencing how legislation and other legalities impact the industry and have learnt about compliance which is extremely important".Jennifer (student)