FNSTPB402 - Establish and Maintain payroll systems
ONLINE, NO CLASS TIME, OPEN BOOK
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
For those who have completed a Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree and want to obtain a Payroll qualification recognised by the
Tax Practitioner's Board
This course will be fully assessed and is not offered by RPL
This course and includes:
- Reporting on payroll and other amounts withheld, pay as you go (PAYG) instalments and taxes
- Interpreting and complying with relevant provisions in the following Acts and their associated regulations:
- Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA 2009)
- Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986
- Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Act 1992
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1997
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
- Taxation Administration Act 1953
- Privacy Act 1988
- Interpreting and complying with relevant ATO and TPB requirements, including TPB registration requirements where applicable
- A comprehensive BIA written study guide
- PowerPoint slides
Recognised prior learning
The Board may regard prior learning through experience as a substitute for formally attending and finalising a course qualification. They refer to this as recognised prior learning (RPL).
Where part, or all, of your GST/BAS course qualification has been gained through a process of RPL, the Board will accept this qualification only if it satisfies their RPL requirements set out in paragraphs 29 to 34 in TPB(I) 04/2011: BAS agent educational qualification requirements.
To demonstrate RPL that meets their requirements, you must be assessed formally and independently by the course provider and obtain a statement of assurance from the course provider that the prior learning has been assessed formally.
The assessment must test the elements of the unit and establish that you have achieved the learning outcomes of the actual course.
The Bookkeeping Institute of Australia GST/BAS and Payroll courses are formally assessed and do not include any element of RPL. Consequently we do not issue a statement of assurance but our graduation certificate makes it clear that competency was achieved by formal assessment.