Welcome to BIA Members!
Offering BAS services has become increasingly difficult for many bookkeepers starting out. BIA now enables you to offer BAS services direct to your clients.
Bookkeepers who use BIA can offer these services to clients:
- Business Accounting
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Overdue BAS returns
How does it work?
Coordinating tax services delivered to your clients is as simple as this:
- Contact Bookkeeping Institute of Australia Pty Ltd
- The client will be added to the tax portal system
- Collect basic information from the client (using our simple checklist) and enter it online plus upload scans of key documents if needed, then...
Let the Bookkeeping Institute of Australia team handle the rest.
Benefits to your clients:
- You can offer a full set of services - clients don’t need to shop around for tax services
- We can refer to experienced tax accountants and agents in Australia with over three decades in tax and accounting behind them.
Benefits to you:
- Able to coordinate BAS services for clients
- No training needed to start tax jobs for clients online
- You are protected by a client ownership agreement
- View all correspondence and job details plus gain valuable experience
As a BIA student you are eligible to use our lodgement for your client's BAS.