FMC ACCOUNTing pty ltd - BAS SERVICE
Welcome to BIA Members!
Offering taxation services has become increasingly difficult for many bookkeepers. FMC Accountingl now enables you to offer tax services direct to your clients.
Bookkeepers who use FMC Accounting Pty Ltd can offer these services to clients:
- Business Accounting
- Company Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Sole Trader Tax Returns
- Overdue tax returns
- Trust Advice and Trust Tax Returns
- Individual Tax Returns
How does it work?
Coordinating tax services delivered to your clients is as simple as this:
- Contact FMC Accounting
- The client will be added to the tax portal system
- Collect basic information from the client (using our simple checklist) and enter it online plus upload scans of key documents if needed, then...
Let FMC Accounting's tax agent team handle the rest.
Their team of experienced accountants and tax agents will correspond with clients about any details to make the final tax return more accurate or to improve a refund amount. It couldn't be easier!
(Note: As an Etax Local Member, you cannot personally provide tax advice and service directly to any client unless you hold the required tax agent qualifications. Etax Local solves this problem, their own tax agent qualified team delivers tax services and provide the highest-quality tax advice directly to the client.)
Benefits to your clients:
- You can offer a full set of services - clients don’t need to shop around for tax services
- FMC Accounting includes some of the most experienced tax accountants and agents in Australia with over three decades in tax and accounting behind them.
- All tax returns are reviewed two times prior to electronic ATO lodgement, ensuring accurate returns with the maximum tax refunds
Benefits to you:
- Able to coordinate tax services for clients
- No training needed to start tax jobs for clients online
- You are protected by a client ownership agreement
- View all correspondence and job details plus gain valuable experience
As an BIA student you are eligible for to use FMC Accounting to lodge your client's BAS.