Debra Lewis - CEO
BOOKKEEPING INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
The CEO of Bookkeeping Institute of Australia Pty Ltd and have over 30 years of experience in business management, accounting and corporate governance.
I am committed to enhancing my students' educational experience and striving for professional excellence throughout my career.
Most of my students are like me - striving to be financially independent, setting up their own businesses and helping their families.
Students need perseverance and determination to complete their studies, and I provide support and motivation.
A member of the Rotary Club of Paddington an organisation which does good in the world and of which I am passionate about - a diverse group of individuals that make a difference for others.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Dip. Acct
- Grad of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate IV Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Payroll
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Dip Training & Design
- Dip Vocational Education and Training
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Registered BAS Agent 84031000
- Justice of the Peace (Qld)
- Registered Marriage Celebrant
- Area Governor for Rotary
- Assoc Member of Tax Institute
- Treasurer Rotary Club of Paddington
- A diverse range of Bookkeeping clients
- Past President Rotary Club of Paddington 2016-17 & 2017-18