why you should choose bia
The Bookkeeping Institute of Australia is the only training provider to offer you the choice of taking:
- FNS30315 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS40215Certificate IV in Bookkeeping [called the FastTrak]
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping incorporating the Certificate III in Accounts Administration [called the combo]
- FNS50215 Diploma in Accounting
- Start Your Own Bookkeeping Business course which is designed to help bookkeepers wanting to start their own BAS and Bookkeeping business [includes the combo course]
Students receive free membership of the Bookkeepers Hub with the FNS30315 Cert III in Accounts Administration and the FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping only. The online Bookkeeping Hub brings members together not only to ensure they remain informed and at the cutting edge of their profession, but importantly it offers business owners the unique opportnity to find the best solutions for their needs. Business members of the online bookkeeping Bookkeepers Hub will benefit from Australia's most authoritative and comprehensive bookkeeping industry directory. The online Bookkeepers Hub [BH] will provide members with bookkeeping tips and alerts, continuing professional education, tools, and support bookkeepers need to provide professional bookkeeping services more efficiently and effectively. Members will have the opportunity of receiving discounts on their business and professional products and service needs as well as special offer on books, textbooks, technical guides, courses and online learning programs:
- SPECIAL introductory offer membership
- FREE subscription to The Hub Networker (value $49.50)
- CPE opportunities
- Courses & Training Discounts
- Book bundle discounts (value $109.95)
- Premium web access for resources, help sheets & special offers
- Online job vacancy search
- Online bookkeepers training forum
- The Bookkeeping Institute of Australia will not only enable you to obtain the nationally recognised FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping but through our introduction to FMC Accounting Pty Ltd you may be able to lodge BAS/IAS legally through FMC Accounting, while gaining your 1,400 hours for registration as a BAS Agent in your own right and retain your client relationship at all times. This will be a commercial arrangement between yourself and the BAS Agent, and, of course apply to any other BAS Agent that you feel you can work with.
In addition Bookkeeping Institute of Australia will:
Help you with guidelines as to how to log the 1400 hours of relevant BAS and GST experience that you will need for re-registration.
- Provide you with knowledgeable advice and support on the bookkeeping industry and the new laws
- Provide you with a complete MYOB course (including payroll and GST/BAS) as part of your course fee
- Provide you with Bookkeeping and textbooks which you will find essential in your own employment or business
No other Certificate IV in Bookkeeping course provides all of these features and offers you the security of graduating from the leading Bookkeeping Institute in Australia - become a BIA graduate and give yourself that extra edge when applying for a bookkeeping job or trying to land that new client. Do not risk getting your qualification from an uninformed training provider!
Bookkeeping Institute is a member of ACPET who represent quality private education providers in Australia. Bookkeeping Institute of Australia affirms to the professional standards expected of education and training providers and members must agree to abide by the ACPET Code of Ethics.