MYOB: Advanced - AccountRight V19
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE INOUR TRAINING ROOM WITH ACCESS TO MYOB CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS OR BY SELF PACED DISTANCE LEARNING - CPE CERTIFICATE PROVIDED ON COMPLETION
MYOB AccountRight V19 Advanced
This electronic workbook builds on the knowledge and skills gained in MYOB Basics plus BAS, Introduction to MYOB AccountRight or MYOB Beginners Course and MYOB AccountRight Intermediate. As a guide this book may take 7 hours to complete. This workbook is designed to extend the user's knowledge. Many topics are covered, therefore you will be using different data files and entering different types of data.
This workbook is divided into a number of distinct units of work. Each unit introduces new procedures and instructions on how to carry out these procedures. It is advisable to work through the book unit by unit, however the units can be selected in any order. When you have completed this workbook you will be able to:
- Use the job management feature in different ways
- Use the Auto-Build feature
- Enter inventory adjustments and transfers
- Work in two financial years and start a new financial year
- Use categories
- Set up your MYOB data file with password protection
- Export and import data from one MYOB data file to another
- Export data to Excel and word and use MYOB Officelink
- Use time billing, timesheets and timesheets in payroll
A reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and file management is desirable. Basic accounting skills are not taught but are included on our Introduction to Bookkeeping & Accounting course.